Below we have created a suggested list of what to bring for both in and out of the water. Keep in mind that packing light
is recommended, as you will mostly be living in board shorts!
Before you Travel
Surfing can be a dangerous sport. We wish our guests have a safe and incident free trip but
accidents do happen. Travel insurance is mandatory for all guests visiting. Please organise this before you arrive.
Traveling can be stressful on your mind, body, and immune system. You don’t want to arrive in
paradise with the waves pumping, and you are sidelined from illness! Below are some tips and
recommendations to help keep you healthy during your travels.
• Begin boosting your immune system 7 days before you travel.
• Drink plenty of water, dehydration is very common when flying.
• Use hand sanitizer and wash your hands regularly during travel.
• Be ready to paddle! Make sure you do as much surfing or try to before you arrive, so you can take advantage of the incredible surf that will be on offer.
First Aid Supplies
• Cuts and scrapes on the reef are very common. We provide basic care for these injuries,
including band aids, alcohol, antibiotic ointment, and some over the counter pain/anti inflammatory medications. If there is anything that you specifically like or that works
great for you, please bring it.
• We have medical supplies available for guest use.
• any expenses incurred like food or drinks are paid at the end of your trip with cash, Indonesian Rupiah is
What to bring:
Out of the Water
• Copy of passport
• Airline tickets
• Copy of Airline tickets
• Visa (if needed)
• Copy of Visa
• Itinerary/Hotel/Other Travel information
• Copy of travel insurance
• Copy of emergency contacts (name, email, and phone numbers)
• Rupiah (Indonesian money for bar tab, internet, and photo packages – ATM is located 3o minutes away and is not always working.
• Credit cards, driver’s license, and any other documentation you’re traveling with
*When traveling do not keep your original documents in the same bag as the copies!
Clothing & Supplies
• 8 GB USB drive (for pictures)
• Solar Resin
• T-Shirts (4-5)
• Tank top/Singlet (1-3)
• Thin Long sleeve shirt
• Board shorts (2-4)
• Shorts (1-2)
• Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
• After sun lotion/moisturizer• 220v Adapter
• Thin long pants (optional)
• Medicine (antacids, eye drops, Neosporin, etc.)
• Ibuprofen (great for sun burns, injuries, and hangovers)
• Prescription medicine (optional)
• Shoes (optional)
• MP3 Player/iPod (optional)
• Tablet/iPad (optional)
• Laptop (optional)
• Chargers for electronics (optional)
In the Water
• Surfboards (2-3)*
• Fin sets (3 to 4)
• Leash: light, Medium, large wave leash (bring spares
• Rash guard/Surf Shirt (2-3)
• Reef booties
• Wax (3-4)
• Fin key (1-2)
• Wax comb (optional)
• Snorkeling gear (optional)
• Surf hat (optional)
• Spear fishing gear (optional)
• Helmet (optional)
Quads, twins, thrusters… round-tail, squash, swallow-tail… When choosing the right boards for
your trip, basically think about what you are comfortable riding. If you think you want to go big,
bring a step-up for that firing session! You know what kind of surfer you are and what works for
you. Pack what you like and get ready for the best surf trip of your life